The Members of the RCM are 11 countries:
- Costa Rica;
- El Salvador;
- Dominican Republic;
- United States of America.
Member Countries of the RCM are committed to the following:
1. The principles of the Joint Communiqué issued in Puebla.
2. The orderly movement of persons and respect for human rights of migrants.
3. Addressing issues relating to international migration in a multilateral context within the RCM.
4. Exchanging information about policies or practices relating to international migration.